SPOILERS for Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough







If you continue reading, you will be exposed to spoilers about the above book. Proceed with caution.

It turns out that right before Rob (Adele's friend) died that mysterious death he had switched bodies with Adele.  He had met Adele's husband,  David at the psychiatric facility where he and Adele were getting treatment.  Rob became obsessed with David and right after he switched bodies with Adele, he killed her (himself?)  Then when he killed himself (as Adele) he switched bodies with Louise right before Adele died.  So really it was Louise who died and not the soul inhabiting Adele.

The book ends with Louise and David getting married and "Louise" plotting ways to kill her son so he doesn't give it away.

CLICK HERE TO READ FULL REVIEW

Share your thoughts :

  1. Thanks for this spoiler (and for the sight in general). For whatever reason, supernatural stuff like this is a real turn-off for me in the genre. Thanks for helping me weed this one out! I would have been super pissed to end a book this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished this book this past weekend and loved it. Had to force myself not to read the spoiler first because of the hype around this book. Glad I didn't because I was really surprised at the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the spoiler! I appreciate it

    ReplyDelete