SPOILERS for The Other Mrs. by Mary Kubica



Wowzers.  This one was full of surprises. 

Sadie was also Camille.  Sadie had Dissociative Identity Disorder. Going all the way back to when she (Mouse) had an abusive stepmother.  Will knew about the multiple personalities and had exploited Camille to kill a student of his and then Morgan.  Because Morgan was the sister of Will's late fiance, who he also killed.  Morgan always suspected that Will had something to do with Erin's death, so Will had to get rid of her. 

Will tried killing Sadie, too.  But Imogen stepped in to defend her and Sadie ended up killing Will. 

Sadie, Imogen, and the boys moved to California where they were all in therapy. 

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL REVIEW

Share your thoughts :

  1. Thank you for the summary. I bought this title on Audible, and it was too horrible to finish! I also found the foreshadowing far too predictable, and your summary confirmed it! Thanks for saving me the time I would've spent continuing to listen to this not even mediocre book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this book super obvious from the first few chapters. So thank you for saving me from what I now see is not only a crappy book but an offensive one as well!

    ReplyDelete