SPOILERS for The Wrong Family by Tarryn Fisher

 



If you continue reading, you will be exposed to spoilers about the above book. Proceed with caution.

I will be honest, I did not like this one as much as I had hoped I would. 

Juno was homeless, living in the crawl space. She thought that Winnie and Nigel kidnapped a homeless woman's newborn baby. They did, but that baby died almost immediately.

Juno contacted the homeless girl's mother. Who showed up on Winnie's doorstep the same day that Winnie's brother went crazy. Dakota killed Nigel. He had Winnie and the homeless girl's mother tied up. He saw Juno and chased her into the crawlspace where Juno had been living. They both died under the house and were not discovered until the new owners had moved in. They found a note from Juno apologizing for being wrong about Samuel.




Winnie's brother went crazy and killed Nigel. He had Winnie and the homeless mother tied up when he saw Juno and chased her back into the crawlspace. Where they both died.




Share your thoughts :

  1. Thank you for this!! I came looking for something to tell me I want crazy and Juno in fact was not living WITH the family, but in the crawlspace. I listened to the book most of the way once and went back and started over because I was so confused. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete