SPOILERS for In A Dark Wood by Ruth Ware




Disclaimer: If you continue reading, you will be exposed to spoilers about the above book. Proceed with caution.


It was Clare who killed James. It wasn't the bullet that killed him, but the car crash. Clare intentionally wrecked the car to kill James and Nora.

The detective, Lamar, saved Nora after Clare tried to kill her. Again. 

Share your thoughts :

  1. I am so excited to find your blog! I read a lot and sometimes I forget how the book resolved itself. The really good books stay in memory. The mediocre or average ones are the worst and don't want to waste time re-reading something that wasn't great enough to be memorable. Usually, I try to go online and read dozens of reviews to try to remember how it ended. But no one writes reviews with spoilers!. I love that you include spoilers! (with the warning of course). Now I can check your blog and recall the details. What a relief for someone with OCD tendencies like me! Recently, I started keeping a document with reviews that I wrote with spoilers for my reference but I am not able to do that all the time. Thank you, from Atlanta, GA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to find your site. I have been disappointed so much when I spend a lot of time reading a book to only find out at the end, there is no satisfactory resolution and sometimes no resolution at all. I was reading In A Dark Dark Wood, and it seemed like it might be one of those books. After reading your spoiler review, I can now go back and enjoy reading the book. Thank you for your website.

    ReplyDelete