SPOILERS for Before She Was Found by Heather Gudenkauf



The Landry family was one messed up family. 

Cora's sister, Kendell, was the one posing as Joseph Withers. 

Cora stabbed herself and banged her head against the train tracks. 

Jordyn was trying to frame the teacher and I am not entirely sure why she did that.  Thoughts?

Click here to read the full review. 

Share your thoughts :

  1. So many red herrings in this book! I have no idea why Jordyn pointed a finger at their teacher, why Gabe would be involved in her prank, and why Jim Landry was so angry. I loved this book but I felt like I could’ve read a whole chapter on the pathology of everyone involved. At the end, does Cora hint at going on other message boards, or what was she trying to hint at about computers? Soooo many questions!

    ReplyDelete