SPOILERS for Final Girls by Riley Sager



OHMYGOSH!   The real killer at Pine Cottage was NOT the escapee from the psychiatry hospital, but COOP!!!  That is why he was there and available for Quinn to run to for help.  HE had killed them all!   That was why he stuck so close to Quinn all these years - just in case she started to remember the details of that night.  And Coop had developed some really sick and inappropriate feelings for Quinn.

Also, Sam Boyd was not really Sam Boyd, but somebody posing as her.  The real Sam Boyd was killed by Coop.  Just as Lisa was killed by Coop.

CLICK HERE TO READ FULL REVIEW

Share your thoughts :

  1. I have been struggling to finish this book and I was in search for spoilers. Thank you for posting them. Now I don't have to finish reading it haha. I can't believe that's how it ends. I mean all of the meaningless build up for Coop being the killer. Does it ever explain why he did it or why the Sam Boyd is not really her? I really don't wanna have to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't finish this book, found it was like wading through treacle. Now I've read your spoiler I'm really glad I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i re-borrowed it from library forgetting i already read it until i read summary. then I couldn't even remember the ending. 😬

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book definitely wasn't as good as "Lock Every Door." For some reason this ones getting all the attention. It should have been a season of American Horror Story instead of a novel.

    ReplyDelete