SPOILERS for The Book of Cold Cases by Simone St. James

 





It will expose you to spoilers about the above book if you continue reading.


Proceed with caution.




Beth Greer had a half-sister named Lily. Lily was "The Lady Killer" and Beth knew it.

She killed her sister years ago to keep her from murdering another person.

Lily haunted the mansion, making life hell for Beth.


Shea and Michael, the PI, became a thing and Shea started coming out of her shell of fear.




Share your thoughts :

  1. Is it me? I loved The Sun Down Motel but I didn't enjoy the last twenty pages with Lily the ghost in this one. I expected more of a twist since we already know that Lily is the lady killer. I would have liked it better if somehow it was Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly appreciate your spoilers. I've read a few books by the author, but like you the whole ghost thing doesn't do it for me. I wish you had a search bar on your blog. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete