SPOILERS for I Am Not Who You Think I Am by Eric Rickstad

 



If you continue reading, you will be exposed to spoilers about the above book. Proceed with caution.


Wayland's mother and father were really siblings. Twins. Adopted by different people. Their mother was the daughter of the wealthiest family in town. She was there when Wayland's father shot himself and it was an accident. Wayland startled him.  He didn't die, though, and went to the mansion to live in a vegetative state.  His mother, father, aunt, and uncle all died in a fire at the mansion. 

Wayland took off to live his life under the radar.  

Oh, and he killed Clay the night that he was digging up his father's grave. 


"I am not who you think I am" refers to a book title that his father was going to check out next from the library. 

Wayland's father shot him




Share your thoughts :

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for doing this one! Just started it on Audible & I'm only where he takes Juliette to his house & I'm so depressed already I figured I'd better look for spoilers & not waste my time & get even more depressed! Right after finished Catriona Ward's Sundial, I can't deal with more depressing, horrific fked up family shit that I just cry & feel sick about. I'll save you for future reference!

    ReplyDelete