SPOILERS for The End of Her by Shari Lapena


 

If you continue reading, you will be exposed to spoilers about the above book. Proceed with caution.


Patrick really did kill his first wife. And he had planned to kill Stephanie, too. 


Instead, Stephanie killed Patrick and made it look like a suicide. 


I am not sure who killed Erica. It was not clear to me. It could have been Stephanie. It could have been Nancy or Niall. It could have been the adoptive father of Erica's son.  Did I miss something?


Share your thoughts :

  1. I don't think you missed anything.
    I think it was intentional as to who could've done it.
    It's pretty awesome because we have 3 sets of suspects but well never know who did it.

    I loved this book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't miss anything. IMHO, the author didn't want anyone to know who killed her, it's open ended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The End of Her. Very, very good. I would recommend anyone to read it. I usually pass really good books on to my sister or daughter. The others go to charity shops.

    ReplyDelete